Offering to Associated Members
The strong involvement of all relevant stakeholders is essential and would enable a more thorough understanding of the variables at play, an identification and prioritization of necessary policy prerequisites for an enhanced cooperation. In this context, such cooperation may be possible thanks to the implication of an interested stakeholder as “Associated Member” to the project. This status will offer to the companies the opportunity:
- To provide comments and feedback on the project’s hypotheses, draft outcomes and results;
- To have access to all data from the project (access to the restricted area of the website);
- To be acknowledged as Contributor in all deliverables in which interested stakeholders would contribute;
- To increase company’s visibility thanks to the BETTER project’s website;
- To provide their opinion in the identification and prioritization of necessary policy prerequisites for an enhanced RES cooperation.
Through this status, the interested stakeholders will be asked to facilitate exchanges between consortium members and companies about data, hypotheses and results of the project, based on a peer review process. To get stakolders’ views and opinions but also to rely on their expertise are of a paramount importance regarding the reliability of the outcomes of the project and will bring to analyses real added-value and more relevancy.
To apply for Associated Member, we would like you to share with us the following specific information, in order to be considered officially an Associate Member:
- Complete online the Application Form, providing information about the company and contact person. The required logo and Company's profile will be included in the Associate Members’ Page of the BETTER website.
- Download the Declaration Form, complete it and send it, duly signed and stamped, to the following email: email@example.com (scanned) or by fax to: +30 210 772 3550;
We look forward to developing an active and fruitful co-operation within the framework of BETTER activities!
Our Associated Members